Wednesday 17 January 2018

Another Japanese-inspired piece on the go...

I've used a stencil with Markal Paintstiks again...

...and will now get on with the white stitching.



Whether I'll leave it white...

...or colour it with alcohol markers...

...I don't quite know yet.


There are quite a few things that "I don't know yet"...

I seem to be having a bit of a "New Year" crisis half way through January!

There are things that I definitely want to do...

...other things that I (probably) don't...

...and with other things in a state of flux...well who knows.

I just feel a bit "adrift" right now.

Work and sampling carries on without being affected (mostly)...

...but the future is a wee bitty "unclear".

I am SO glad that I have all my creative stuff to keep me grounded...

...otherwise I may have been getting somewhat down methinks.

Have a good Wednesday lovely people.

x C