Saturday 25 November 2017

Beading......and sketch-booking

I want to get a number of pieces finished before our little break-away...

...so my desk is  "Bead Central" again for the next few days!

I printed loads of pieces with Colouricious blocks quite some time ago now...

...that's the easy bit!

The stitching takes forever!!

This is the final "big" one though...



Preparations have been underway for my "holiday goody bag" too...

...and I've re-stuffed my new sketchbook ready to accommodate  loads and loads of drawing and writing while I'm away. (Well....that's the plan anyway!)

I've packed in extra pages so it's looking quite substantial ...




The bits of card that got cut off to make the extra book pages...

...have been made into tiny books that snuggle into the little pockets that I glued inside front and back covers.





Then I cut a slot in one of the signature covers to slide in a small decorated notebook - small enough to slip into my little handbag if I don't want to carry around the bigger sketchbook.

I loooooove those Medieval Tile print blocks!!




The Schmincke paintbox and other glorious crafty bits and bobs are packed...

...ready to go into Rosa.

All is set for a good trip...

...as long as I can manage to stay upright!! :-o

x C