Friday 13 October 2017

New "Pumpkin" work basket ready to go!

I've finished my new pumpkin-coloured crochet work basket!

It was a bit tough...

...as the jute twine has no give and, wanting it to be closely crocheted...

...I had to use as small a hook as possible thus making the twine hard to pull through.

But...

...I'm delighted with it...




...and the plastic one can now go into the recycling :-)


I've got another couple of balls of twine to use....

...the olive green one...

...and a Nutscene red one in a lovely tin with a hole in the top.


Will give my right arm a bit of a rest first though!! :-o

I did my very first "podcast" interview yesterday...

...with the lovely Susan Weeks of Stitchery Stories.

It will be broadcast next Wednesday the 18th October.

If you sign up to the Stitchery Stories Fan Club you'll have an email letting you know when each new podcast is ready to listen to....

...and there are quite a few already!

Happy Friday folks

x C